Please note that this only applies to customers who have purchased access to the Foundations Assessments. Foundations assessments present the user with a Wizard driven approach, and then generate responses in the normal assessment model they're associated with, based on the Wizard responses from the user(s) completing them. This saves users a significant amount of time.
- Navigate to the assessment dashboard and from the bottom left drop down select either a C2M2 Version 2.1 Foundations Assessment or a CSF Foundations Assessment
- Please note Foundation Assessments are NOT an out of the box assessment type and come at an additional cost so if you do not see these options in your drop down then you will need to reach out to your sales representative and inquire about pricing
- For this example, select the C2M2 Version 2.1 Foundations Assessment and name it/ tag it appropriately:
- This wizard approach allows a user to quickly complete an assessment. Read the instructions and select "continue:"
- Check all the responses that apply when there is more than just one answer OR select "none of the above" if none of the options available are appropriate:
- Go through all the questions and select "finish:"
- The newly created assessment should be visible on the assessment dashboard, select it to go into the assessment responses:
- Once in the Edit mode for the assessment, target dates can be set, responses adjusted, and action items, notes and evidence, can be entered:
- The assessment can now be completed the way any other normal (non-foundations) assessment would be completed.