Skip to main content
How To Set Target Dates & Using The Planning Board
- Toggle the Target Profile mode and select values that way by simply clicking on values
- Set target dates in either approach.
- After adding those targets and associated target dates, head to the Planning Board (middle icon on the left tool bar) to view all targets in a planner view.
- This includes targets that have dates associated with them and targets that do not have dates associated with them.
- Scroll through the dates and see which targets have been associated with those dates, but more importantly, we can see what the score will be by that date when those items are more mature.
- Drag and drop targets to earlier dates and see what the score will be if the work was completed on an earlier date.
- In this example, the ID.AM-6 related target moved to an earlier date which bumped up the projected score of 96 to 106 for July 29th, 2022.
- Drag and drop targets that have not yet been associated with a date to see what the score will be if the target is completed by a certain date.
- The score went from 89 to 98 when that target moved to the July 1st, 2022 date.
- The Planning Board is a very useful way of looking at target dates, and also the changes in score that each target will implement.
- In more robust assessments, the Planning Board has more targets per dates and which contribute to higher scores as we move into future dates.
- This is a great way of looking at dates and showing management what will happen by those dates if targets and work are completed by those dates.