Skip to main content
How To Expand Reports In The Dashboard
- When reviewing the assessment dashboard we can see various charts and reports associated with the specific assessment we are viewing.
- For example, there is the Assessment Score panel showing the score of the most recent assessment (left), the current assessment (middle), and the target score (right).
- Some of these panels can be popped out and looked at in more detail.
- Go to the Benchmark Comparison panel and select the icon on the top right of it. That will expand the panel and get more details.
- Now scroll down and see the different benchmark comparisons by function.
- Another example of a panel that can be expanded is the "Upcoming Targets" panel. Select the top right icon, it will expand the panel to show you more details.
- You can scroll through these upcoming targets now and see what targets we need to complete and by when to reach the target level desired.
- Another panel that can be expanded for more details is the "Action Items" panel. You can select the icon on the top right to expand the panel.
- There you can see action items assigned to individuals the assessment has been shared with, their due date, and status.