By default the Axio Platform opens on the Assessments menu. New users will see the new assessment page and wizard. Any assessments already created and present in your account are listed in the Assessments pane.
By default the first assessment in the pane is selected and assessment details are displayed in the main view area of the page.
Depending on the type and current state of an assessment, the main page details differ.
Example of a new C2M2 v2.1 assessment page:
New C2M2 v2.1 assessment
Example of existing assessment, edit details page:
Existing C2M2 assessment
Creating a New Assessment
1. From the Assessments menu, navigate to the New Assessment menu.
New assessment menu
2. Select from the assessment template list to create your new assessment.
3. On the new Assessment modal, profide all required details. Axio recommends following best practiced when naming assessments in support of filtering options as part of the aggregate dashboard feature.
New assessment modal
4. Click Save and start building out the assessment data.
When a new assessment is created and has been saved, Axio360 provides a general information page with details pertaining to the specific assessment model.
Complete the guided Q&A wizard for your assessment. Each page contains help text to offer a better user experience while populating assessment data. Use Back and Next to navigate through the different Q&A pages.
Working on an Assessment
1. From the Assessments | Dashboard view, select an assessment from the tray. The tray can be sorted based on updated or name in ascending and descending order.
2. Complete the steps in the wizard, or if an initial version was already saved, edit any particular section that needs to be updated.